Within the audit process there are a number of ways in which we can audit to fit in with your schedule and needs.
- A standard energy audit will provide you with a reasonably detailed investigation of energy supply. This report will make recommendations for energy and cost saving measures whilst outlining the benefits of these recommendations.
- A comprehensive energy audit designed for all business sizes
- AS/NZS 3598:2000 Level 1, 2 or 3 Energy Audit
- NABERS assessment rating, performed by a NABERS accredited assessor. This is now a required part of the building energy efficiency certificate (BEEC) and is required before you can lease or sell your property of 2000m².
- NABERS energy star rating for the building
- An assessment of tenancy lighting in the area of the building that is being sold or leased
- General energy efficiency guidance
- Carbon Footprint Audit ISO14064: if you conduct business with large companies, you will increasingly be request to be
- Carbon managed and
- Carbon neutral
Through this audit and analysis you can be assured that we will be able to provide you with energy solutions so that you can reduce your carbon footprint, reduce power consumption and cost all while increasing your energy efficiency and improving your bottom line.
Once you have been through this process and have decided to engage us we can move onto the next step which is upgrading or replacing your existing equipment with more efficient and innovative products. This is called a system upgrade and we will look at the areas which will be of most benefit to your business. To learn more about this please follow the links or contact us with your specific request.